It is a non-face-to-face marketing approach that offers services and goods without having to confront customers and relies on high-tech tools to provide items or services to clients without having to contact them directly. It refers to marketing that gives information in a non-face-to-face way, such as decreasing interaction with people, by adding an un to a contact, which indicates contact. In other words, high-tech devices like kiosks, virtual reality (VR), shopping, and chatbots are utilized to sell items or services without requiring direct face-to-face interaction. Untact marketing, in particular, was named one of the top ten consumption trends in 2018 by Kim Nan-do, a professor of consumer studies at Seoul National University. Department shops and shopping malls with a large number of floaters are the most active places in untact marketing. Furthermore, the fast food sector engages in active untact marketing, and many establishments are obliged to use kiosks to handle orders and payments (information terminals). However, when computers take over what humans used to do, there are fears that jobs will be lost and untact divide issues may arise in the future. Untouchable gadgets are a phenomena that makes those who can’t adjust to them feel uncomfortable as untouchable technology becomes more prevalent, and they’re particularly common among the elderly who are unfamiliar with the digital world.
- It refers to marketing that gives information in a non-face-to-face way, such as decreasing interaction with people, by adding an un to a contact, which indicates contact.
- Have you heard of NFT before? We’re going to show you what NFT is today!
- Niche marketing may be effective if these requirements are satisfied.
- Review of Pringles seaweed-flavored tomatoes that I use since I’m bored on weekends.
- How to use the totosite verifying community to find 먹튀 토토사이트!
No comments to show.